A lot of companies that offer SEO partnership programs seem promising but only a few deliver excellent services. In order to get the excellent service as promised, a client must ensure that all his business objectives are met.
If the approaches to SEO are unethical, the client’s website can get banned by search engines. Some SEO services may use a ‘quick-fix’ for this problem but the client will be left hanging.
Here are a few guidelines when you look for SEO partners:
1. Ask the company to explain their SEO approach. Notice the way the explanation is relayed. See how the company markets itself. If you don’t understand their terms, look for another company. The methods must be related to the kind of service that you need.
2. Let them understand what you need. Give them the highlights of your business and other relevant products that you want to show off. Answering a questionnaire is not enough. A good company must take time to understand the objectives and needs of your business.
3. Every business is unique. A good company should not offer the same services that they offer to other clients. Instead, they must consider every aspect of your business, including your budget.
4. The company must be legit. Make sure that they have a proven track record in giving excellent performance and meeting client expectations. Don’t believe the marketing hype that says, “You will Rank Number 1 in Google within 24 hours!” It takes time and hard work to increase rankings. An excellent SEO partnership company must tell you the truth about the basic steps on how you can get to the top.
5. Determine the ranking of your pages in real time. See which among them ranks higher so you know how to apply the same strategy to other lower ranking pages.
6. Determine your target. Remember that your website is unique. Rather than giving you a pre-set optimization recommendation, the company must provide the exact optimization options that your site needs.
7. Many companies that offer SEO partnership programs have plenty of in-house experiences but the best ones are those that take time in studying the progress of search engines.
8. The company should be able to look at your competitors. They should be able to see the highest ranking pages of other related sites and understand what makes them stand out. They should also be able to optimize their popular pages and influence page rankings.
9. The company must be able to implement necessary changes in your site. They must be able to modify the highest value pages according to the optimization that it needs. They must also try to understand the traffic that coming to your site. This must be done so that you will know how to improve site traffic for each web property you own.
10. Organic search results are the basic steps in traffic optimization but they must know how to influence quality traffic for your site. They should be able to explain to you what needs to be done in order get more traffic.
11. The world of business changes from time to time. Your competitors and prospects change as well. For this cause, the company must check up your pages, review your rankings and optimize your business website regularly. The company should also “follow-up” on you to make sure that you get the results.
12. Lastly, make sure the company is able to give you a detailed structure recommendation, site analysis, and keyword analysis, among many others.